ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much Is This 16v worth

Golf V6 4Motion

Does anybody know who much generally a white 16v on a j-plate is worth. low mileage with no rust. s/s exhaust, filter, clotch interior, chipped up? Cheers

chris

i dont think you can give any accurate valuation without looking at the car !

at the end of the day its worth what someones prepared to pay....if you think its a minter then be happy to pay a bit more than the glasses guide price, i think i got my valver a bit cheap, i would have been willing to have paid another £500 ontop.!

Golf V6 4Motion

It is totally standard in white, with standard rims. Looks just like a standard valver. nothing wrong with it what so ever. just standard with zaust, filter and chip.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Id have thought more like £1000-1500. After all it is a 13 year old car, nice though it may be. Hope you do get £2000 for it though :D

see if you can get it for a good price mate, whites not a good colour to sell, but i think white cars look lovley (but only if you clean the bloddy things 24/7)

mind you the older clios are still getting good money on the forecourts, 1.4RT 98 "R" plates are getting 2.5K . i reckon valvers do hold their value quite well, its not common like the saxos, that feature that max power done on yozzas car may have sparked extra interest for new buyers. Dont put it on a dealers forecourt though, they stick around for ages unless they are priced up cheap !

mind you i like adams yellow clio !! v.nice

[Edited by Fatherted on 16 October 2004 at 7:07pm]

my white valver cost 1100 on a k plate - frsh, no rust, tax , mot and the owner left £10 worth of change in the ash try! lol!!

Golf V6 4Motion

I though it would be worth around 2k at least. Surely if its on a J-plate with low mileage, with no rust, and a few sensible mods then it should be worth quite a bit? Ive got a GTIR advertised on trader at 5,200 and this lad said hed give me this valver along with 3k for my gtir. so I suppose thats about right really?

Golf V6 4Motion

Ill see mate. hes been offered £2000 for his and i want 5, plus 3k cash - bout right.

how much would people pay for the above white clio, complete with brand new apex shocks and springs, freshly furbished 17" momo rims and droped on the back too do you think?