ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my 182 worth!!!!

NEED V6!
Need to know what sort of figure you would give for my car as the lotus dealer in Leicester offered £8500

It's a 55 plate registered in sept of that year,with 35,150 miles on the clock, but only 30,000 miles were covered before my engine change, would this affect it's value at all.

So was wondering how much you recon it's worth as considering at buying a Lotus Exige 240R
105.jpg
107.jpg

106.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm exige!

I would of said 8500-9000 but with an engine change technically it's only done 5150 miles? so unsure?

how much is the exige 240R

I don't see the issue with a new engine its a benefit after cambelts all new etc.

Yo'd have to have a search round see what the elises are going for realy to value you car if they offer you £15k for your car and the elise is £50k then its a rip off its the price to chnage you need to work out.

NEED V6!
i am after a second hand one for around 26k-28k not many about so will probably be on some short list or something. can't wait to get one.

NEED V6!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm exige!

I would of said 8500-9000 but with an engine change technically it's only done 5150 miles? so unsure?

how much is the exige 240R
brand new around 38k but i am after second hand 26k-28k very rare though i think the dealer said they made 250 cup versions,