ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is it worth

I have seen a nice M3 that has taken my fancy, so I might be selling my cars. How much do you think a M95 Naples red Valver with 103000 miles on the clock is worth. It has:

Leather interior, Full koni adj susp, Full Stainless steel with De-cat (Original Cat incl) Few light dings on bodywork (Hardly see them) Bit of lacquer going on front bumper (Never bothered me) Just had £1000 spent on new clutch, rebuilt gearbox and full service. I have full service history and all reciepts for work. Standard phase 2 alloys, but they are a bit tatty (Scratches etc)

What do you think its worth?

Ur best bet is to go to a BMW M3 forum coz the petrolheads here have RenaultSport blood running through.

May I remind you who is currently leading in F1 and whos got the best launch control. Better shut up B4 someone says this is not a F1 forum!

LY 200

To the right buyer 2k imo!!!

Can i ask where you got the gearbox, clutch and full service done for a k please mate?

Im needing a new box at the moment!!!

this is funny again, someone asking whats my car worth !!!. especially as there not allowed to sell in the for sale section.

needs banning IMHO (the act not the person), they should pay there dues like everyone else

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 20 May 2005

this is funny again, someone asking whats my car worth !!!. especially as there not allowed to sell in the for sale section.

needs banning IMHO (the act not the person), they should pay there dues like everyone else
I THOUGHT MEMBERSHIP WASNT AVAILABLE AT THE MO OR IS THE CLUB NOW TAKING?

Exactly, Ive tried to become a member, but I was told you werent accepting any more at the moment.

I got the work done at The French and Italian Car Centre in Oxford. Their nice people and apart from it taking a week or so longer than they said, I was a happy customer. I just remembered it wasnt a full service as well. It was Recon gearbox, brand new clutch, new engine mount and Car transport to Oxford from Banbury (25 miles), total cost £1035. I had the full service done somewhere else.

I was thinking somewhere in the region of £2k, so if anyone is interested send me a PM.