ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Might as well ask here.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201191492050

I thought gauged the price fairly accurately but 3 weeks have passed now and not so much as a viewing so in light of this am I asking too much? Comments welcomed.
That's a cheap car!

If I was you, I'd spend the £150-ish and get the bumper repainted. It will put a lot of people off.

Your advert is pretty bleak though. No mention of the last service? No mention of when/who did the belts, the pictures are average too.

When you advertise a car you need to make people want to come and view YOUR car before anyone else's. What makes your advert stand out from all the other trophy's?

Trophy's are enthusiasts cars so need complete transparency and detail in the adverts because by and large, the people that buy them are geeks and geeks love facts.

You need to list the service history, all of it. What was done, when it was done and who by. How many keys has it got? When was the Cambelt done? Who did it? What brand of tyres are on it?

You are asking someone to travel possibly hours to give you £4,000 of their money for your 9 year old clio, put some effort in to it!

Nissan 350z
That's a cheap car!

If I was you, I'd spend the £150-ish and get the bumper repainted. It will put a lot of people off.

Your advert is pretty bleak though. No mention of the last service? No mention of when/who did the belts, the pictures are average too.

When you advertise a car you need to make people want to come and view YOUR car before anyone else's. What makes your advert stand out from all the other trophy's?

Trophy's are enthusiasts cars so need complete transparency and detail in the adverts because by and large, the people that buy them are geeks and geeks love facts.

You need to list the service history, all of it. What was done, when it was done and who by. How many keys has it got? When was the Cambelt done? Who did it? What brand of tyres are on it?

You are asking someone to travel possibly hours to give you £4,000 of their money for your 9 year old clio, put some effort in to it!

Cheers I appreciate the comments and the ad already states some of the bits you mention (keys are shown in pics, tyre brands are given and the fact they are newly fitted etc). I take on board the service history remark though, I'd have to dig through the wallet of receipts from previous owners and try and map something out.

I'm reluctant to spend yet more money when I'm trying to sell but yeah you're probably right, the paintwork will have to come out of my pocket to help shift it at this rate.

Clio 182
I would fix it but no spare cash as its all tied into flat, moving in in 2/3weeks - so reckon I cld get near £1k? Or is that optimistic? Js need a quick sale- so being honest with all faults

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Clio RB 2005 CUP model , 3 owners , 71,000 Miles MOT until April.

It says cambelt was done in 2010 so im assuming this will need to be done even though it may have not done many miles since the last change.
Its had all new genuine Renault shocks , calipers and Michelin PE2 tyres. brembo max pads and Renault rear discs.
It has a Miltek system , DS2500 pads , Vibratechnics mounts and powerflex dogbone.

It comes with a spare CAT (New) , set of polybushes for wishbones ,spare inner tie rods and ball joint.

Ive been offered this for 2k , is this a decent price ? I know cambelt and dephaser change is not cheap .

What do people think ? Should I get it ?

I was going to use it for a daily for abit rather than using my track clio.

Finch

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I'm going to collect it on the weekend .
I am going to use it for work for abit as I want to sell my C20XE van and my BMW 330ci.
I was going to use my clio track car for work but this would be a lot more comfy and warm over winter as mine is stripped out and on KW V2's with solid top mounts and everythink else.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
This is my pride and joy though , built from a shell up

02881B8B-35EE-4953-90ED-70231632BC9C.jpg

172 Cup
What's a 2003 172 cup 75k, 10 months mot, cat d repaired (light front) worth. Overall in good condition for its age. Ktec stealth exhaust, eibach pro springs, braided front brake pipes, yellow stuff pads, piper cross filter, 10mm axle spacers, ph1 seats, belts and dephaser done at 60k by Renault.

On average what's it worth stripped?

77C6AF34-BABA-458D-B204-4A66E592C574.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Most of these have been crashed at one time or another so CAT status shouldn't effect it too much..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've got a 59k cup but its well specced.also a 63k cup cat d repaired with like for like panels so never seen paint

172 Cup
I'm building up my parts (new gas coilovers etc..) but I'm thinking buy one already done? Get a low mileage one and put all my bits on. Is the well speced one for sale?

Honda civic type r
A set of 15" oz fl alloys with yoko a048 semi slicks soft compound (half tread left) 2 centre caps missing. wheels have a few curb marks but nothing major. rough price please cheers

Honda civic type r
Yea they were new tyres. they rrp @ 160 each. (They only come with 4.8mm of tread new.) at around 2-3mm now
looks like waiting for the new track season to start mite be the best time to sell them not now.