ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Looking for some rough price guides on this please people.

Looking to sell my sunflower yellow phase 1 172 after new year.
- originally an 'X' reg comes with private plate
- 6 months tax as of today
- years test as of 2 weeks time
- currently 92k miles
- engine belts and dephase replaced with proof and recipt on 89k miles with all genuine parts from Renault (also got proof of the last time they got done before the current one)
- front end is gettin painted shortly
- original f1's geting freshly painted in silver with 2 toyo tyres and 2 other known good makes (can't remeber right now)
- ktec coilovers
- ktec cat back stealth exhaust
- ph2 dash conversion
- cup spoiler
- 6000k hid conversion
- folder full of receipts and new parts
- full service getting carried out shortly with genuine parts and new ngk spark plugs
- hopefully be putting a brand new uprated air filter in shortly also

Overall in good condition and looks stunning with just a simple wash! Thanks for your input.

would things like the cup spoiler, coilovers etc add a bit of money to the final price do you think, or would I get the same amount of cash either way?
whats people's thoughts?
Thanks

Got any pics?

Hello,

2004 182 FF
Full service history
belts done recently
2 wheels badly scuffed, missing splitter, steering wheel slightly faded, few marks here and there.

Countryman JCW
Going to be putting my 182 up for sale in the next week or so but not sure how much to list it for?

Its a 182 Titanium, 67k, both cup packs, COMPLETELY standard

Belts just done by DTM with a full service

Full renault service history apart from the last one

1 lady owner from new before me

All 4 wheels just refurbed, tyres all have loads of tread and are Pirelli p-nero

Think that covers everything...

clio 182 FF
Going to be putting my 182 up for sale in the next week or so but not sure how much to list it for?

All 4 wheels just refurbed, tyres all have loads of tread and are Pirelli p-nero

about £2500 i would say, or a touch more

172 cup

If the bodywork is decent, I think £3000 and It would sell easily.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Whilst the price for a PH1 on paper may be 1600-1800, reality is that's on a brief description on here theres a RAFT of things that could be in the mix for a new buyer to have to spend- things like suspension refresh, steering wheels, wheel refurbs, paint etc etc

Its no wonder they are so poxy cheap :(

How it's currently sitting. Soon to have front end respray and wheels refurbed in silver (also had a normal front diamond on and clear side indicators) Kangoosport
image.jpg

Vectra SRI

I,d be interested in this when you put it up,sounds pretty much what i,m after

Steve

Civic Type R FN2
Hi I'm thinking of putting my 172 Cup up for sale soon and was hoping to get a rough price here first.

Clio 172 Cup
'04 plate
Iceberg Silver
63k miles
MOT expires in June (will have to check)
Tax expires end of Jan
Last service was 54k miles
Belts were changed in 2011 - reciepts to prove
Fair bit of history - I've kept everything I've done to it

It's had a pretty easy life in my ownership, been a very good little car

It's completely standard - the only change being the OZ Superleggera's it's running on which could do with a refurb but aren't terrible. Standard suspension, standard exhaust (Cat back replaced with standard box 7 months ago), standard sound system, standard seats, etc

Got the 4k rattle - I've got a Powerflex dog bone mount to replace the parts I just need them fitting

Recently put on a full set of Pirelli P zeros all round, so plenty of life left in them!

Interioir
The seats are all original and in good condition. The steering wheel is in one piece! Thumb grips are perfect and not much melting along the top of the wheel - quite uncommon! Only thing to point out is flappy gearstick gaiter

Exterior
Body work is in really good shape, I regularly clean and polish, clay bar. The rear bumper has a scuff. It isn't the end of the world but it's the only thing letting the exterior down. One of the headlights has started to haze up but I can polish that out no problem. Overall in very good nick, no car park dents and very few stone chips on the front end. I've just got some fresh normal sized plates printed but haven't put them on yet. A Fabia splitter came through the other day too but I haven't put it on yet. These will be going on before I put an ad up

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
whats a black ph1 172 in good condition worth, minus the engine?
in overall decent condition, no fancy treats just a completely standard car.

when I say whats it worth, I mean what realistically could I see as a return from this if I were to break it?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Hard to say, as a complete car it's scrap value but if you brake it if expect you to get £500.
I'll wait to be corrected :)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
No worries Mike, cheers.

I was just curious if it were worth the effort.
ill give you a nudge after xmas about taking on the other task I spoke to you of last week, and fine tune a date/time that may suit you ;)

2002 Clio 172
Just curious whteher i got a good deal or not?

2001 Clio 172, 87k on clock, 3 prev owners, brand new 35mm springs all round, new discs and pads and 12 months MOT, rather good condition outside and immaculate inside.

Paid 1200 for it :)

oh and cambelt was done at time of MOT and the last owner was a 55 year old woman whos had it since 2004 :p

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Just curious whteher i got a good deal or not?

2001 Clio 172, 87k on clock, 3 prev owners, brand new 35mm springs all round, new discs and pads and 12 months MOT, rather good condition outside and immaculate inside.

Paid 1200 for it :)

oh and cambelt was done at time of MOT and the last owner was a 55 year old woman whos had it since 2004 :p

Sounds like a great deal :) Any pics