ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Unless modified the ep3 will make you tearful and to the point of punching yourself in the face with your fist.

Decent cars tbf and can appreciate the itch

RB 182 FF
Yeah I'd be disappointed not to get £2.5k to be honest... Gearbox, clutch and driveshaft work isn't far off that amount...

RB 182 FF
I wouldn't be desperate for the money from the sale of the 182 so I guess the other option is stick it in storage at my mates lockup... Just can't warrant 2 sets of tax and insurance costs...mainly because I hate the government....robbing bstards...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was chatting to a lad at Camskill as you do. He has a 2004 270bhp n/a, cams all that jazz. Different gearbox ratios etc.
He said it’s mental, just wants to go. Vtec 4500 and revs to 9500 lol

I’d have that tbf.

RB 182 FF
That sounds like fun!!! Although I'm a right old man behind the wheel these days... I literally want one as change, not really interested in hooning around as I did in my 20's, just occasional Vtec yo...:cool: Had the 182 6yrs now, just want a change...!

RB Clio 182
It does to a point mate.
Mine was £2200 with higher mileage than the one above but i wanted a complete standard one with belts recently done with good paint, mileage dont bother me but the belts were done at diamond motors 4k miles a go.

Theres not many nice oem ones around, most are modified and that puts me off, but then i modify it myself haha, im keeping all standard parts this time tho so i can return to oem spec when i come to sell(probably never lol)

RB 182 FF
I understand the fact people are put off by modifications as you presume the car has been ragged, but then again most guys who mod have a genuine interest and understanding of mechanics and in many cases are more sympathetic than other owners...

I've always modded my cars but in most cases just make the car what it should have been anyway like lowering springs and a good exhaust...! 3k would probably temp me to sell tbh, but I reckon the 182 is a future classic like pug GTI's etc seem to be now...I'll probably regret a sale....

RB 182 FF
Hi guys, my mate has acquired a 2003 Blue 172 Cup he was going to use for auto testing. It was left sat by the previous owner for 2 years after a fool drove into his rear when it was parked outside his house...

Basically my mate got it running and did a couple of miles on closed road before the alternator started smoking... He bought a brand new renault alternator and now it won't start...he's lost interest and wants it gone. Ideally he wants a sale or people can visit and break... Rear end is damaged but these parts as follows are good..
Front bumper, turinis(in good nick with tyres), doors, engine and gearbox(74k miles), headlights are nice! Windows, windscreen, rear lights, all interior parts, brand new alternator and battery...

PH2 172
Hi guys, my mate has acquired a 2003 Blue 172 Cup he was going to use for auto testing. It was left sat by the previous owner for 2 years after a fool drove into his rear when it was parked outside his house...

Basically my mate got it running and did a couple of miles on closed road before the alternator started smoking... He bought a brand new renault alternator and now it won't start...he's lost interest and wants it gone. Ideally he wants a sale or people can visit and break... Rear end is damaged but these parts as follows are good..
Front bumper, turinis(in good nick with tyres), doors, engine and gearbox(74k miles), headlights are nice! Windows, windscreen, rear lights, all interior parts, brand new alternator and battery...

Price?

PH2 172
Excuse Steve, he's a bit thick....[emoji23]
598f55aa51ec6.jpg

2003 clio 172 ph2
what would a 05 91500(will rise) blue 182 with both cup packs.
i bought it having been told it has cams but have no proof.

quite alot of paperwork with it to

2003 clio 172 ph2
Condition?
What blue?
Belts done?
Standard?
History?[/QUOTE

The darker blue..

Belts done 17/11/14 paperwork as to when..
Stabdard yes bar decat and exhaust( and cams but that might be a lucky find for someone as I can't prove it )
History is good. All stamped up to 80.
I serviced the car twice for the last owner (Not stamped)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
b770e97afc551eba41a7dc5d834f1eb8.jpg
667d12ad78da0ede665184204c229d57.jpg

RB Clio 182
Probably around £2500 if the paint/wheels and interior are all good.

Everyone needs to start upping their selling price tho, so they start to rise in value, so i like it when i see them priced high.

2003 clio 172 ph2
It's all in good nick. The rear bumper has a few scuffs.
Interior is all clean no cracking seats or anything.
Steering wheel and heater controlls as usual worn.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Megane R26
Repainted 182 subframe
Repainted 182 arb, the newly polybushed, inner & outer - purple
Steering rack, polybushed-black
New ball joints
New track rod ends, inner and outer (not fitted) (ff182)
Repainted 182 FF wishbones, brand new polybush mounts - black
182 dogmount, polybushed

Was going to fit to my ph1 but possibly change of plan. Good to fit to ph1 or non cup ph2, just need to use matching ff182 driveshafts to match wishbones for extra castor.

What's the above worth?

RB 182 FF

Everyone needs to start upping their selling price tho, so they start to rise in value, so i like it when i see them priced high.

I agree Mr. Plums... I've found my EP3 now so I can start the upping of 182 prices... Fully sorted trouble free RB 182 available for the right price, bidding starts at 5k....:cool::up:

RB 182 FF
I'll post pics soon ImprezaDan, picking it up next week sometime....:up:

The FN2 is a lovely place to be, my mate had one, but they get slated in reviews! If your after a daily with overtaking power they're great imo....

RB 182 FF
I've been thinking of getting into the world of Vlogging ImprezaDan, it may be interesting for people to have a comparison of the 182 and EP3, but then again maybe not...😂 might be my new years resolution, get off my ass and try something I've thought about doing for once...:smile:

RB 182 FF
I definitely think a vid that gives a definitive buyers guide to the 172/182 is lacking on tinterweb... I've never found a really good buyers guide to ANY car I've thought about buying, I mean us guys know these 182's back to front/inside out, but a decent vid I have never discovered.....!!