ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much for a wash

BMW E91 Tourer
when you looking at selling it, not got a unit at the moment / nor a garage. relying on doing them at location at the moment. a long way to come down and use yer double garage.... LOL

BMW E91 Tourer
well just an update all is going well done 8 cars so far, been to arnold clark today to do a couple 13 plate bmw's that are in the showroom. see how it goes again...

Astra VXR NBG ED
I did this about 3 years ago! I got fed up and could never risk fully starting up on my own due to commitments.

Write ups will do you the world of good, suddenly you'll find yourself with people being impressed and asking for work.

There was a time where I took holiday from work to do detailing it was that busy. You've started very different to me mind, you've probably gone the better way by going trade!

You can build up to an enhancement detail every day and charge £100! 5 days a week, £500, £2000 a month! Take taxes, travelling, products out of the equation and probably 1500 a month which is a decent wage!

One bit of advice to keep costs down is look at trade suppliers such as autosmart! They can help keep costs down and drive your profits up!

I'll post some links of where You can find my work and see how people comment and request work when they see step by step write ups!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
The guy I use from time to time charges £20 an hour. When you see how fast he works you wouldn't begrudge him that. In 90 mins he managed to snow foam clay and polish my alpina and also do the interior. I rotate cars though and definitely wouldn't have the same car done weekly. Best of luck, seems you're off to a flyer.