ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for a 182..

182 Cup
I'm after one from 04 or maybe 05 and am trying to get a rough estimate on how much I would need to part with to pick one up.

Also, anyone from N. Ireland know what insurance for such a vehicle would be like? I'm 26 with 3 years no claims and 1 fault accident.

182 Cup
Been phoning around the dealers and it seems they are hard to come by here.
I did find one with 11k on the clock for £9995, an 05 model.

My girlfriend has just picked a 54 plate 182 for 7200! Cant believe it, I was giving her stick for her hyundai Coupe and then she goes and does that to me!

182 Cup
Haha tighten ye.

Ok also, a totally noob question but can someone actually explain to me the difference between a 172 and the 182? Is it just an interior thing or does the 182 perform better?

Boxster S
I've just traded (well, about to trade) my 182 FF 2005 05 to a Honda dealer for £8k (30k miles).

Neil

182 Cup
As chance would have it i've spotted a 172 at a dealers nearby, dec 04 but only 6000 miles on it...they are asking for 8495.

Would that be steep?

182 Cup
No matter anyway, insurance is just too dear. I'm 26 years old and the cheapest I can get is 1600, my own insurance company wont even insure it!