ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much does yours cost to run!

Clio 182 FF
Hi Guys

Just been updating my running costs on my pistonheads garage and was a little surprised :mad:! Thankfully its my second car which probably affects the cost per mile a little though!

Anyone else keep track of all there running costs? Finger crossed its all sorted now!

Rich

BMW M4; S1000 RR
These cars are getting older now, I must have spent more on parts than I did on the car 3 years ago.

Chances are the £1100 you spent on servicing/repairs will not need doing again for at least 5 years so the average cost per year will go down providing nothing else major comes up.

Insurance is the killer for you though.

Clios are very cheap to run per year for the performance you get (for the most part).

Clio 182 FF
Yeah it's not great had a fault claim and all my NCB is on my primary car so isn't great. Hoping though as it's had a chunk down it'll give some good fun cheap motoring for a while now!

172 cup
had car for a couple of weeks and so far no big bills other than tyres which could have been made cheaper. then there was the ring trip this weekend which stumped up a 455euro bill for the alternator (german parts are dearer apparently,which I found out lol). but all in all for what it is its still a cheap car for the smiles and performance.

like I said not had for long but fuel wise, £212ish got me to the ring and back with added 40euro spent Whilst there. trip said around 33mpg.

next biggish bill will be power steering pump I think as seems to be seeping but will see.

so for me running costs atm are as expected. until tax that will be a stinger compared to previous cars lol