ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW MUCH DO THE GENUINE SACHS STICKERS GO FOR?

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
hi just wondering how much the genuine sachs stickers go for brand new and where to get them from i know they are really rare but i have a set of sachs and planning on getting them refurbed and the stickers are faded and in bad condition :(
thanks

clio 182 trophy
Hi mate, you are going to struggle as renault took a year iirc with a member on here and cliotrophy (MarcR?) and they gave in after a very good case put forward by him. They have said on the letter that it won't happen again. The best bet would be to contact Sachs direct but it is like p****** in the wind apparently. I hope there has been some new progress but I doubt it.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
hi just wondering how much the genuine sachs stickers go for brand new and where to get them from i know they are really rare but i have a set of sachs and planning on getting them refurbed and the stickers are faded and in bad condition :(
thanks

You can not buy the stickers , I hunted for over year before I got mine and Renault UK have said that I am and will be the only person to get them. There are stickers on eBay just now but they are slightly different to the OE ones on the Sachs.

Take a look here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?732823-Real-Or-Fake

I would not waste your time contacting Sachs /ZF as mine came from Renault sport in France and have nothing to do with Sachs

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ask Ady182 the sticker man to just make you some.

Must be a lot cheaper than getting genuine ones.

clio 182 trophy
Ask Ady182 the sticker man to just make you some.

Must be a lot cheaper than getting genuine ones.

The only problem is that they have the hologram, which I assume if not easily replicated? If someone is clued up and views his car when time to sell and they see this, they will walk away. I would be interested to see a replica though given the circumstances on these bloody things.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The only problem is that they have the hologram, which I assume if not easily replicated? If someone is clued up and views his car when time to sell and they see this, they will walk away. I would be interested to see a replica though given the circumstances on these bloody things.

I didnt know about the Hologram.

Does make it more difficult though.

clio 182 trophy
I didnt know about the Hologram.

Does make it more difficult though.

Unless you have a real good look its not easily noticeable but do to see a mark of a genuine damper. F*** knows how you can replicate what is more or less a racing damper though?lol. So in that respect I don't really see a problem losing or eroding stickers. I do appreciate that people like everything fresh though!