ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much do reckon this is worth?

Combo
i know that CS has got a bad rep for valuing cars, but could you please give it a go. i have been offered this for not much money from a friend and i think it could make for a nice lil summer project.

100k miles
R reg
Some service history
only costmetic damange, nothing wrong with the engine, still a runner

sorry about the gopping pics, my brother took them

DSC00218.gif

DSC00217.gif

DSC00219.gif

DSC00220.gif

DSC00221.gif

DSC00222.gif

thanks a lot:D

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
I wouldnt have thought it can be worth more than £150 - 175 ish depending if its recorded or not or has tax and test left. Plenty of similar cars like that as salvage auctions go for the same amount.

Does help you to know the cars owner as you will know whats been done to it mechanically in the past.

Hope that helps :) .

Combo
yeah thanks a lot guys, she offered it to me for £150 so seems about fair, but she "claimed" that a scrappy offered her £300 for it, i know scrap prices are good at the moment, but i didnt know they were that good.
she dosent want to get it scrapped as she likes it and dosent want to see it get stripped for parts but if i dont buy it she said she will scrap it

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
£300 - wtf?!

tbh shed be better giving it to them, who cares if its life is over, its humped anyway

£50-75
On that mileage its only worth £500 private repaired and its not a particulary mint example, its not really worth the hassle although i guess you could get the wing and the lights secondhand, might give you something to do and you will see a little bit of profit.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Heh, if the scrappy offered her £300 tell her to take it. When it transpires she made that up, only give her £50 as a punishment for been a naughty girl and lying ;)

Combo
lol true, cheers for the help, i will keep on looking and leave her to it. i hope the scrappy dosent offer her that much for it!