ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many songs........

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
does your w800 hold, can only get 29 at about 4mins long. pain in the arse to carry your phone, wallet, ipod and everything else so just use the phone for tunes

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
well its 512mb which for a phone is quite big but i thought it would hold more songs???

Change the file size, it's a phone so it doesnt need to be any more than 128 bit rate maybe even less.

Monaro VXR
what quality are they encoded at? 160 - 192 is normally bout the best i can tell the difference between that and 128. but anymore is just pointless. 29 songs should only take up 120mb or so though unless you have encoded them at 320kb/s which is just pointless as if i remember correctly cd's are sampled around 160 - 192 somewhere in between so your just adding extra information for no gain in SQ.

Cupra
Use "MP3 splitter" to resample the MP3's. I changed a batch of mine down to 92 and can get loads more on the phone now. You can't notice any real difference through the headphones anyway.