ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low should I go?

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Hey guys - next mod for the Clio this month will be lowering it.. But I am unsure how low to go? Any suggestions/pictures of your Clio and how low it is? Also prices you paid? Cheers :eek:

CLIO 182
Not too low, but I'm not a fan of lowered cars. Max 10-20mm. But then depends if it will affect the handling aspects of the car.

Ask ludacris...

On a serious note are you going on springs or coilovers. For the non sports you can get rokkor coilovers for pennies brand new and they are adjustable.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
imo, cars should have one of two things......Low or Go,

so since your avatar implies its a 1.2,
id say get her on the floor!!

as said, the rokkor coilovers are a good way to go if you dont mind running budget suspension, (safety wise theyre spot on, but theyre heavy and lets just say you wont be setting any pace times on track with them!). theyre great for the price and they have adjustable ride height you can get her down looow!

32123415628360856579425.jpg

img0020wz.jpg

img0016mk.jpg

img0019n.jpg

This also included cutting the inner lip of the rear arches,
no weather guards,
custom rear springs and bumpstops,
skinny tyres,
large spacers,

it was rather bumpy at times, but tbh, i fooking loved it!!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Will never be able to go that low around here simply because of the steep hills and the serious over use of speed bumps and some of the cobble roads around here, how much did everything cost you mate?