ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Low Can I Go?!

172 Cup
Have just fitted some 16" with 195/45/16 rubber to my mk2 ph2 1.2 16v dynamique and as a result is in urgent need of lowering but how low can I go with this setup? Pics would be a great!

Thanks

K20 EG Hatch
DSCN2399.gif

DSCN2401.gif

They are 195/45/16 and I had it on FK Coilovers.

SLK 350
On stock dampers I wouldn't go any lower than -40mm F/R, anymore and you risk them leaking and failing over a short period of time.

With uprated dampers like Koni, you'll manage 60+ at the back, but the fronts might need the linings cutting away if you need similar at the front.

IMGP0036.gif

IMGP0037.gif

Bout as low as the fronts will go without scrubbing with a passenger. Lowered on Konigsport coilovers.

K20 EG Hatch
The 1.2's are a bit better on the fronts for lowering, they dont rub no where near as much as a 172/182 imo.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
-80mm on coilys! you'll get pissed aff tho if you encounter a speed bump! then raise them to -70 like i did.