ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Long Do Your PE2's Last?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Quite surprised done 21k on my 54 plate 182 and still have a good 4mm tread on the front and 3mm on the back on its original tyres. I have been rotating the tyres around the car every 6 months, i am just very surprised how long they have lasted!

Last edited:
  Megane 2 GT 165
I did about 35000-40000km with my Pe2's, but the corners were getting slick-like. The middle of the tyre had more then enough profile on them.

Running conti sport contact 2 on the front now and pe2 on the back (which has less life in them) but the pe2's own the conti's. Can't get the back out even in the wet weather.

What are people's thought about swaping times/milage front-rear tyres?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
8,500 then the fronts needed replacing . Moved the rears to the front and they are on 14,000 . Gonna need changing within the next few weeks .

Renaultsport Clio 182
I've done just under 29k in mine and my rears are still the originals but they're gonna need changing in a couple of months (when i get some wedge together)

i'm on my second lot of fronts and they too are gonna need changing around about the same time which i'm not looking forward to!!!

kiss goodbye to 400 sheets!

LY V6 with Recaros
I've done 23500 miles on mine and still have plenty of tread left! I obviously don't drive it hard enough lol

clio 200 F4Rt
mine lasted 18k in approx 18 months on my old 182, and that included a trip to the Ring.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've done just under 29k in mine and my rears are still the originals but they're gonna need changing in a couple of months (when i get some wedge together)

i'm on my second lot of fronts and they too are gonna need changing around about the same time which i'm not looking forward to!!!

kiss goodbye to 400 sheets!

Thats one reason to put the new ones on the back and move the older tyres to the front . It creates an interval when both sets will need replacing . Plus you should always have the best tyres on the rear anyway ;)

Megane 2 GT 165
lol my conti's on the front are getting some and after 5000miles you can clearly see the wear on the sides/shoulders

Megane 2 GT 165
yeah the pe2 are much better then the conti's they have more grip and corner much easier.