ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how have you got your htc desire

soon to be 172
How have you got your 5 screens loaded. Im looking for some ideas.

Post screen shots if you want to ;) show the iphone fans how a proper os looks.

Revels Mum & Sister
This is how I am currently setup. It does change a lot though.

CAP201005190947.jpg

CAP201005190949.jpg

CAP201005190948.jpg

CAP2010051909481.jpg

saxo :P
lol this phone looks sloppy, ill happily keep my iphone :p

oh and if i want it to look like that, i can download a theme that does it :)

ITB'd MK1
I'm not sure if i want to root mine just to be able to screengrab. Sure it has other benefits, but nothing i've really noticed i need.

Anyone want to convince me?

Revels Mum & Sister
I'm not sure if i want to root mine just to be able to screengrab. Sure it has other benefits, but nothing i've really noticed i need.

Anyone want to convince me?

For me running Pauls ROM with Tweeks from Modaco it runs faster and uses a lot less Battery. Plus you can run Apps2sd as well which is a massive benefit.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
For me running Pauls ROM with Tweeks from Modaco it runs faster and uses a lot less Battery. Plus you can run Apps2sd as well which is a massive benefit.

I will have to look in to it tbh. Been using Win Mobile for the last 6 years so not used to all this android stuff yet.

I'm running with the "Aquarium Free" Live Wallpaper at the moment. Worth checking out imo.

182FF with cup packs
I'm glad I posted in this thread. When I flashed to 2.2 I lost my "desktop" settings, used the pics here to put the icons back in the right places :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I prefer this, I find sense a bit muddled and non sense 2.2 is okay but it's still hideous to use.

182FF with cup packs
I don't really see what the difference is. I can remove all the handy widgets and stuff the screen full of icons as well. :rasp:

snap20100525_132848.png

This is FroYo BTW. I miss some off the Sensu functionality though, but not enough to go back to 2.1 :)