ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How hard to remove this part of steering rack?

Clio 182
As above I need to remove and fix or replace this part or the
steering. Have a small amount of play in this ball joint and my MOT is due next week.
Any help would be great thanks.

7B5AA2BDCF-4EC1-46B8-83BA-C9DCF8CAE9707D.jpg

Clio 182
Had to get it done so just went for it. Dont think I did anything wrong so once i get it all back together will
try and do a tutorial of how to sort it. But still if anyone has any tips of what to look out for that would be great.

Thanks Richie

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I need to do mine soon was gona get the garage to do it for 30quid. What you make of it? was it hard?.

Clio 182
Is an easy job to do i just wanted to know if there is anything to look out for on the Clio. Took some pics as i was doing it so as i say i will try and
do a tutorial. If its ony £30 though i would let them do it as it will cost that to get the tracking done after. My tracking was out any way so did not matter to me.

Dodgy one
That's the inner one isn't it? Mine has a fraction of play in it on the nearside, its nothing to worry about yet but is going to want doing soon! One sides harder than the other, which side had gone on yours?