ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how hard is it to get williams alloys

iceberg 172
Dont know if this is the right section so sorry if it is :/

But how hard is it to get a set of these also roughly how much would they set me back :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They're hard to get hold of, and dear. I bought some rough Matt black ones, with s**t tyres, for £250 as that's all I could find.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
iirc, they're only available in 16 or 17 inch. And they look shat.

Clio 182
I sold my mint powder coated ones with new tyres for £250 last year with caps.
i got mugged by the sound of it.
lots of the gt turbos run them. Its a good place to source them ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought tatty ones without tyres but with centre caps for £200 last year.

They do come up every so often but mint ones are hard to find

SQ5
Usually find that they're the wrong paint scheme too. Wrong gold and too yellow, without diamond cut lip etc...

Yep, Prima made 15" rims too
(1:1 copy, only difference is it doesn't have speedline stamped into the alloy)

Here are a picture of prima 15"......
29lmlw3.jpg

Willy wheels look class on mk2 Clios :)
DSC_0013_zps061e19f6.jpg

I think 19 turbines look even better ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I sell them at 300 a set for good condition with all caps present and no tyres, sold around 3 sets recently for that before I even had a chance to advertise them

minters I would sell for more, for example I have a set I had painted in BMW graphite grey recently and wrapped in PE2 tyres and they are truly mint, I wouldn't let them for for less than 600 as they stand and even then its unlikely I'd sell

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai they aren't cheap and I wont let them go cheap, there was only ~1200 sets max of genuine Williams wheels in the UK originally from the original run of clio Williams from 1993-1995

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
they have a limited stock yes I believe but they certainly aren't cheap either ;)