ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How happy are you with your 182?

clio 182 black /gold
Mine has been in for a week and they have no idea on whats wrong with it. So what should i do? Renault UK are not intrested and said take it up with the dealer you bought it off.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Probably tempting fate here , but i'm 100% happy with it so far , only 10 weeks old , just the usual knocking on full lock other than that no problems so far ( touch wood ) ;)

Where did ya take it , Kitchens in Burnley ? I wasn't impressed with em when i took my 172 there . But they did fcuk up and fit me a new exhaust middle section out of warranty , asked me for £365 :eek: , i just said no way , the guy on the desk said don't worry we'll sort it for ya . Bet he got his arse kicked when he got back to work .

I prefer Sunwins in Preston . So whats it in for ? Engine related , suspension , brakes ...... ??

Maz

LY 200
I would speak to RUK again tbh Lee .. I think it all depends who you speak to ...

I am very happy with mine .. usual probems but got them sorted eventually :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I'm pretty chuffed with mine too, just wish I had recaros though!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
really happy wi mine even though i av just had some major problems with it...thank the lord for lifetime warrenty...

I'm chuffed with mine aswell, though the interior is a bit crap.. same as my mates 1.4.. think i need to get some buckets!

LY 200
I like mine lots but then iv only had it a week :s

Some of the comments people are making anbout them, falling apart an that is scaring me!!! Lol

Clio 182 Full fat
i love my 182 its a aswesome car every time i get in it puts a smile on my face , and its on rails 100% happy with mine

atm its off the road cos some bint drove into me but other than that its ace

tiTTy & SV650
mines had loads of warranty issues, but i knew i'd get that, it's French! totally happy, got what I expected.

Although I am kinda thinking I want a Trophy.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Brilliant cars. I love mine to bits (when its clean ;)) Seriously though, its been money well spent!!

Tyson.

Mini Cooper S sport
I love mine! It's had a few probs but they were sorted under warranty, and driving along the country roads on Monday was what it's all about!

It's all clean, waxed and shiny and I think it looks the nuts :cool:

FF RS 182 Cup Racing Blue
w7 sav 182 said:
really happy wi mine even though i av just had some major problems with it...thank the lord for lifetime warrenty...

I pick up my 182 on the 29th... the guy at the dealer said 2 year warranty was left on my 05 plate...

cup 182 mit stripes
My Cup has just passed 8k. Has'nt been back at the dealers once.

Completely delighted with it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
gazstfc said:
I pick up my 182 on the 29th... the guy at the dealer said 2 year warranty was left on my 05 plate...

Plus you will have 2 years AA assistance mate :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
w7 sav 182 said:

^^^^ Whats all this about then ? Lifetime warranty ?? :S

Shhh
I absolutely hate mine..

broken down about 5 times, had 20 warranty claims...so 20 items replaced..

hate the thing...

wanna buy it.?

clio 182 black /gold
It has been back 6 times for the suspension knocking and now the steering is grinding. I was told last thursday that it was drive shaft now they have replaced that still no joy. I have spoke to Renault UK Sandra a manager but she seems not to botherd. I asked for a new car or my money back or compensation for the inconveniance of the thing being off the road. :(

clio 182 black /gold
It has been back 6 times for the suspension knocking and now the steering is grinding. I was told last thursday that it was drive shaft now they have replaced that still no joy. I have spoke to Renault UK Sandra a manager but she seems not to botherd. I asked for a new car or my money back or compensation for the inconveniance of the thing being off the road. :(