ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How does the front badge pull away from the casing?

Hi Guys,

looking to get my front badge painted, i have pulled it off the front badge but it still attached to the plastic casing that it sits on in the front bar, does anyone know how this pulls away? there are 3 pins on the back of it that look like the pins have been glued to the casing but i cant budge this glue, is it really glue? seems stronger to me, maybe some kind of plastic welding?

That wont work, due to the glue/ plastic welding the pins are larger then the hole they need to pass through, need to find out how to budge this glue.

It might be a case of having to snap th pins off and then using glue again to reattach the badge but just want to know what others have done and if it can be done without snapping the pins

Clio Sport Cup 172
That wont work, due to the glue/ plastic welding the pins are larger then the hole they need to pass through, need to find out how to budge this glue.

It might be a case of having to snap th pins off and then using glue again to reattach the badge but just want to know what others have done and if it can be done without snapping the pins

Just pull it mate, it comes off. I got mine off in a coupel of minutes! or maybe a screwdriver with some tape on it.