ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How does it look

big boxes for the subs, but alota work has gone into that and credit to ya, looks good, well done

thought that ur head unit at first was some kinda light, i was like eh?

Matt

Has anyone re-trimmed their boot install in leather, or this bad for sound travel or something? Dont know much about ice..

Looks nice btw mate

My honest opion is i dont like the amp where it is!!!! And the sub boxes are not original enuff, everyone has the same style.

Why dont u mount the AMP on ur rear seats? it will make it a lot less easy to steel and look the part too. Plus for a better sound (but worse look:confused:) face one of the subs pointing inwards towards the car. Trust me on this one the bass will flow through the car at unbelievable levels.

Respec to ur head unit tho!!!!!!!

Safe

Tatee

p.s i will have pics of my ICE on here soon, so u can dis that set up lol

Chech out my Ice install on the forum (my ice) i made it all myself took a while to get it nearly finished all i need now is the whole boot carpeted..