ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you remove and refit the entire cooling system?

Clio 182
Hey all,

Are there any guides or can someone provide a step by step as to how you'd go about removing the entire front end cooling system, please?!

I deffo need to replace the air condensing radiator, I may need to replace the water radiator too, but I'll see how it looks after the air condensor is out the way. I also need to remove and replace the fan, but this I assume is just bolted to the back of the water rad?

I've got as far as the bumper off lol so any helps or tips will be mucho appreciated.

Cheers :)

Clio 182
Slam panel, 4x bolts on the upper cross member, then 2x behind the acutal slam panel but infront of the air condensing radiator yea? Should it then just lift off?

Megane dci 130
Remove bumper, remove 4 13mm bolts on top, loosen 2 23mm bolts behind. Remove two 10mm bolts holding bonnet catch and remove that. Unclip loom from the front, Remove 2 10mm bolts holding upper rad brackets and lift the slam panel away.