ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you fit Silvervison bulbs in a ff 182

Bye Bye 182....
Ordered a set off ebay for 9.99 +95p postage through powerbulbs.

Anyone know how to fit them in a full fat 182 - particularly the drivers side as the air con unit is there. Do I have to remove the whole headlamp etc etc

Focus ST-2
i just fitted them along with sidelights bulbs, piece of piss 20 min at the most job and i have massive hands lol!!!

i found it easier to take the engine cover off, so that you can bend your hand round!

Bye Bye 182....
Will do lads cheers for the help. I was a little embarrased at asking but I have got large hands and have been told that if you have large hands to forget it LOL :eek:

RS 200
To be honest I dont think the indicator bulbs were that hard to do. True the drivers side is a little more tricky with the A/C pipes but they are no way near as tricky to do compared to the other lights lower down in the cluster. Found that out when I did the BlueVisions.
As for the Silvervisions they are at the top of the cluster so really not that bad to get the fingers to.

Chris