ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do u finace ur car

I was just wondering how others finance there cars and mods?

I had to take out a two grand loan and a two grand credit card to do mine up.........and im all out of money!!!!!:sick:

all ive really done are alloys and ice!

How do u guys pay for all ur mods?......good job?....or an even better credit card???

Cheers guys

Andy

I took out a few loans, and credit cards to help buy my cars, and mods over the past few years. Problem is now I have a debt of way over 5 figures, and is becoming difficult to afford all the monthly payments! So at the moment no mods for me. :cry:

Best way to do things is try and save up for the mods, even though a loan (or CC) is so temping to help buy mods with! Depends how much you earn of course! :D

silver valver/hybrid

i dont earn a great deal, but then again, i dont drink, smoke, or go out clubbing, so that saves me a small fortune! at the moment i dont owe anything, i just keep saving up till i can afford to do what i want to do.

Mk2 Golf GTI

Pimpin is good! im payin for my new car on finance at about £160 a month with a £1500 deposit. ive got a scooter and my RT to sell for that so should get at least £2000 for both. will save any money left over to get wheels/lower and colour code the bump strips. looking at about £1500 for all that plus some ice

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

luckily i borrowed most the cash for mine off parents, but iv paid them back all of it now! :)

still managed to spend about 3.5k on mi credit card though :( and now im back at uni im fecked! hehe

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

i brought the car off my dad for £2000 he didnt want me to get a loan!! he said loans are bad news hehe cheers dad!!! lol......

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 05 October 2003

i work stupid hours a week so pay for everything
Same as.... Glad its not just me. Look at the time of this post. Its a sunday ffs..... and Im at work!!

Ive no life, but then again I have no debt either.... cant have it all I spose.

Not a Clio

i sell my body to those less fortunate individuals who normally wouldnt get the chance to shag a fat ugly bloke.

oh yeah and this week i have worked 71hrs.

Yeah i work crazy hours too

i pay off £100 a month to £2k loan and £100 a month to £2k credit card.

The thing is thats good and BAD with the credit card is that u only have to make minimum pay ments to keep good credit. and for £2k my minimum payment is £25 a month!!!!!......but if i did that ill be in debt for YEARS!

yeah i work 7 days a week, although i do owe some on the car, i pay around £100 a month,i try and save for mods, thats why i havent done anything for a coupl eo fmonths, its gonna be special!!!

i flogged an investment property Id had for a few years. with some of the profit, bought my little new sport for cash, life sucks eh!!