ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i remove the tweeters

the grilles unscrew but the baskets aren't quite square under the resultant holes. easiest/safest to take the top of the dash off, which is an easy job (been described before on here)

Yea as above, I managed to get my tweeters out without taking the dash off.
The little plastic grille just twists and lifts off. Although the tweeters don't always sit directly below the hole, so if its too tight and your worried about damaging them, best to take the dash off.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I managed to get mine out without taking dash off. 1 of them was easy, the other one was ripped out. Probably easier to take the dash out though, literaly takes 5 minutes.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The dash top is so easy to get off tbh, just do that as it will make it so much easier.

take the dash off is easier, itll make it easier to run new wires (if your doing that sort of thing) to the radio. my tweeters where too big for the renault brackets so i had to cut them off