ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I get this look?

RIP Dan
How do I get this look for a photo? I think it may be an iPhone thing which I don't have, so is there any software I can do it in?

329659_10150350423055586_683535585_10238824_5369619_o.jpg

Also I quite like this to a degree....

336544_10150387561850586_683535585_10511785_99418201_o.jpg

Cheers.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Can use various apps.

The ones I have installed are:
Camera+
PS Express
Toy SLR
Instagram
Hipstamatic
Snapseed.

So far I've found Snapseed and Camera+ to be the best and easiest to use. I don't like the layout in Hipstamatic or Toy SLR. But they are all pretty good. Snapseed and Camera+ will both produce similar pictures to the above. Instagram is more a photo sharing app (kind of like twitter for pictures) but still has lots of editing features.

They look like polaroids tbh!

I personally don't understand the 'craze' for buying an expensive dslr and then purposely making your photos look $hit.

Try buying a hello kitty camera off ebay I suspect that will have a similar output ;)

RIP Dan
They do look like polaroids, thats the point!!

I only want them for a certain job, which is why I hoped there would be an app I could do it with. Is instagram iPhone only? Can I d/l the app on my iMac and use it through that with my SLR shots???

No way would I chuck loads of my pictures though it Brazo but if its a look people want, and some do as its quite quirky, why not?

Edit, I have NOT got an iPhone so what can I use without one??

Storm Grey 200
Apertures got presets that make the pictures look like that

Can download the trial if you havent got it

They do look like polaroids, thats the point!!

I only want them for a certain job, which is why I hoped there would be an app I could do it with. Is instagram iPhone only? Can I d/l the app on my iMac and use it through that with my SLR shots???

No way would I chuck loads of my pictures though it Brazo but if its a look people want, and some do as its quite quirky, why not?

Edit, I have NOT got an iPhone so what can I use without one??

I know mate I was being sarcastic, albeit badly ;) But point stands for those who do like it ;)

RIP Dan
Cheers Nick, I have got it. Will see if I can work it out with my sausage fingers and walnut sized brain lol. You don't know what the presets are called do you ??

Brazo, I always respect your opinion and like your work which is why I pay attention to what you say.....you need to be less subtle with me ;-)

RIP Dan
CHeers Nick, I have found it. It does make it a bit like the one at the top but not with the edges.

Will check out iPhoto Rob.