ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How did I end up with another 182?

182 Cup & DCi 172
Some how I seem to have acquired another 182 - it is a 2005 (55 plate) 182 FF in Titanium. It was missing the splitter and lower grill due to a pheasant incident with the last owner - that was sorted in my first 5 minutes of ownership haha.

It needs work but couldn't turn it down - been using it today and drives fairly well. Few mechanical bits to sort - track rod ends, passenger driveshaft, exhaust hangers.

Body wise - it needs a thorough clean, there is a dent on the drivers door and the front and rear bumpers have some scratches down to the black.

Little bits already done are:

- Scorpion catback exhaust
- Front drilled and grooved discs
- Rear drilled and grooved discs

Anyway after sorting out the front here are some snaps:

SAM_0550_zpsded7440a.jpg

SAM_0560_zpsd7959e8f.jpg

SAM_0567_zps16c79fe8.jpg

SAM_0544_zps09c54e8d.jpg

Will start a project thread in next few minutes to track what is happening with it

Rob

182 Cup & DCi 172
Cheers for the comments - already had a front grill sorted and a splitter so they are already done.

Just going to make a start on the car today and see how well it comes up.

I don't really know if its a keeper yet - my brother did show some interest in it but for the money I paid it was worth saving haha

Rob

RB 182 195bhp
Looks good! Hope you get it clean and it serves you well. If you do keep it will you run both, or sell the inferno?