ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How crap will these be?

1 Series Coupe
I'd pay abit more and get some better new ones..

Actually.. Have a look second hand too.. Usually a few bargains come up on here.

bmw e92 330d '09
they will be dia tbh mate dont even think about buying them id rather cut my originals down than use them Jippo things... id save an extra £40 and get some Apex 40mm.

also the guy has changed the ad saying they now only lower by 30 and 35mm so don't touch with a barge pole mate there made out of some chechleslavakian's roasting dish by the sound of them! haa haa! :rasp:

save up and get something decent and you will get a gaurantee form a reputable company and therefore peace of mind. :approve:

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
i wasn't planning on getting them, i was looking for some cheep apex 40mm and just came across them.

but i would like to know if anyone has them? and if they lasted more than 5 miles?