ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW COME EVERYONES SO QUIET

R

robclio182

HOW COME EVERYONE AS BEEN SO QUIET FROM THESE AREAS ,
HOPE EVERYONES OK , HOW ARE ALL THE CARS LOOKING

R

robclio182

yep end of aprils right guys , any body done anything new to they cars since last meet

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Hopefully I will be attending my first meet, don't laugh at the car :p Its a slow, slow work in progress lol :)

Ive done loads but then mine is a Megane not a clio

Since the last meet I went to the R26 has Eibach Pro Springs, Full Leather Back Seat and Arm Rest Console, Infinity Kappa rear speakers, Polarised Wheel Bolts (titanium effect), full service, various new parts from Renault, more carbon fibre - and the cherry on the cake - Im picking up my R26r wheels in the next 2 weeks some time - cant wait

R

robclio182

Hopefully I will be attending my first meet, don't laugh at the car :p Its a slow, slow work in progress lol :)
Come along mate more th merrier this will only be my second meet , i havent even started on my car either yet .
We will all get there

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Come along mate more th merrier this will only be my second meet , i havent even started on my car either yet .
We will all get there

Ah but most of you got RS , only got a poor little 1.2 Campus Sport just wish I could afford the insurance on an RS would get one otherwise!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Well I suppose I could afford the insurance of a RS, just got a quote for £1500 (500 more than what I am paying for my 1.2) would just be a matter of getting the car.. Got this Clio on finance.

R

robclio182

Ah but most of you got RS , only got a poor little 1.2 Campus Sport just wish I could afford the insurance on an RS would get one otherwise!
I think everyone will agree with me when i say this but this club is for ALL clio owners not just rs ones . we all have the same interest our cars , where in Swansea you from

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
I think everyone will agree with me when i say this but this club is for ALL clio owners not just rs ones . we all have the same interest our cars , where in Swansea you from

Would love to own a RS though would save me me having to buy all the parts to make mine look like one :) also Manselton area near the city centre mate.

R

robclio182

Would love to own a RS though would save me me having to buy all the parts to make mine look like one :) also Manselton area near the city centre mate.
o rite i know , and i know what you saying we all been there buddy

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
o rite i know , and i know what you saying we all been there buddy

Don't get me wrong, I love my car its my second and I love it the way it is, just want I see an RS it makes me want one, theres an orange one parked normally just up the road from me was for sale, would love it.

Its not just insurance that you have to worry about these days though - petrol is a big fActor to consider when deciding if you can afford a certain car - I have to use the r26 as little as possible these days - £70 to fill the tank and lasts about 350 miles - kind of spoils the fun as getting too concerned about mpg instead of enjoying driving it how I like to so trying to use it as little as possible for day to day runs and keeping it for weekends etc or when I can't use the wifes car

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Im getting around 29-30mpg in my 1.2 mostly because I am really heavy footed for fast acceleration.. So don't think I would notice it much anyway

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Ah I am sure I can lighten up wont be so heavy footed with it to accelerate.. wow 9mpg nearly as bad as my mates Audi TT he gets 3mpg on the road! Purely Track turbo'd

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
im still alive roberto just not been on the site as regular as normal. since the last meet mines gone from looking like this:

IMG00403-20110219-1312.jpg

IMG00409-20110220-1333.jpg

to looking like this

IMG00522-20110312-1602.jpg

IMG00523-20110312-1603.jpg

IMG00521-20110312-1153.jpg

also this weekend had some Brembo HC disks and some Ferodo DS (fast road use) pads fitted.

Fitted a (marmite) towing eye
CF Front badge and bullets
Full Cat back system from long life
CF front splitter
16" OZ Superturismos and a pair of Perelli P-Zeros

now started saving for the Weitec GT Coilovers.

Been a bit busy when I think about it lol

:)

R

robclio182

im still alive roberto just not been on the site as regular as normal. since the last meet mines gone from looking like this:

IMG00403-20110219-1312.jpg

IMG00409-20110220-1333.jpg

to looking like this

IMG00522-20110312-1602.jpg

IMG00523-20110312-1603.jpg

IMG00521-20110312-1153.jpg

also this weekend had some Brembo HC disks and some Ferodo DS (fast road use) pads fitted.

Fitted a (marmite) towing eye
CF Front badge and bullets
Full Cat back system from long life
CF front splitter
16" OZ Superturismos and a pair of Perelli P-Zeros

now started saving for the Weitec GT Coilovers.

Been a bit busy when I think about it lol

Someone as been very busy lol , i havent even started my car yet i have had a few thoughts so comments and suggestions !!!
Shall i paint my wheels white or leave them anthercite ??
Thinking eibach sportline springs
Cat back system from longlife with 2x100mm outward rolled tips (mid sport or full sport) ??

R

robclio182

Right a few people have started on their car already this year as you can see and i havent yet so i think i bet to get a move on i have had a few thoughts so comments and suggestions !!!
Shall i paint my wheels white or leave them anthercite ??
Thinking eibach sportline springs ??
Cat back system from longlife with 2x100mm outward rolled tips (mid sport or full sport) ??
Car needs tyres so pirelli p zero or toyo t1r ??

B

bluebell

Well my baby been in the garage :(

Rear silencers in the exhaust ... drive shaft seal leaking.... all under warranty thank god.... just had her serviced £300 no way did renault cardiff service her before i had her the spark pugs had rusted :evil:....

soounding and performing great now though!!!!!

HOW COME EVERYONE AS BEEN SO QUIET FROM THESE AREAS ,
HOPE EVERYONES OK , HOW ARE ALL THE CARS LOOKING

B

bluebell

Been getting a wopping 28 mpg on mine.. took it really easy for a few days and managed to get it to a staggering 30 .1 mpg

:eek:

Well my meg gets about 26mpg on average. If I remember correctly my old 172 used to get about 34 on average

Jap Box
Got my clutch fixed and getting the rest of the repairs (New drums, wheel bearings, exaghst mount, reverse lights, horn, paintwork) done on thursday :) so ill most likely be able to attent the next meet aslong as it doesnt clash with work.

Rear silencers in the exhaust ... drive shaft seal leaking.... all under warranty thank god.... just had her serviced £300 no way did renault cardiff service her before i had her the spark pugs had rusted :evil:....

thats main dealiers for you hun there crooks on times.

SO DOSE ANYBODY WANNA GET TOGEATHER FOR A MEET SOON...BEEN A WHILE

R

revalot

im up for a meet yopu can now call me the cliosport.net local area meet ***** lol :D im allways up for a meet hahaha (y)

R

revalot

ive giot a spare rear silencer here for it that was one of the reasons i got rid of it lol

B

bluebell

Took bluebell to scotland this week a total of over a thousand miles in 4 days .... she ran like a dream !!!!!! Good girl ! :race::clap: