ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I transfer an album from iPhone to iPad?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Evening all,

My iPhone has an album that i have made and i want the album to go to my iPad but not sure if it is possible?

I did plug it into the laptop as i thought i could at least put the album on that but when trying that the individual album doesn't show up and all the pictures were mixed up with the rest of the pictures on my iPhone.

Anyone with any advice?

Cheers guys

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If its a purchased one; just redownload it.

If its not; use itunes.

The easiest way is to create a shared album and share it with yourself, then just tap every photo in the album and add it to the shared album, this will then appear on your shared albums sections on your iPad (assuming they're both turned on to have shared albums in the settings)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
The easiest way is to create a shared album and share it with yourself, then just tap every photo in the album and add it to the shared album, this will then appear on your shared albums sections on your iPad (assuming they're both turned on to have shared albums in the settings)

Yea i see what you mean, theres 700 pictures so thats quite annoying lol.

what about the laptop issue, any idea why when plugging into iTunes it wont bring the individual album up and just mixes all the pictures up in the normal file?

I really don't want to loose these pictures, ideally want them burning to a cd so there isn't a risk of them going.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
If i tap them all and make a new photo stream so i can get them on the iPad, would i then be able to delete the album off my iPhone or would all of the pictures be deleted everywhere?

From what I've noticed it keeps them once you have deleted them from the camera roll it has stayed in the shared album. The other small benefit of it going in a shared album is if you have photostream options installed on your pc you can see the album on the pc and do what you like with it.

I've never really used albums on the phone but as far as I know there isn't an option to see each album through the pc to transfer them it always put the photos in multiple random foldes.

Just had a quick browse and I've spotted you can get transfer apps to do it through wifi to your pc, I've not got a pc to have a properly look if you can save full albums but it lists the album on the page.. I only have the phone I'm testing it on so it doesn't work correctly.

There are a few to look at if you search Photo Transfer on AppStore, I tried Wifi Album Free & WiFi Photo.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Adam, il have a look and see if i can sort it. Have just had to delete 1000 pictures to update the new software.