ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I power multiple devices?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be driving for up to 8 hours and I'd like to simultaneously use a sat nav (which charges via a plug directly into the cigarette lighter socket) and a dash cam (which is powered via USB, connected to an adapter, which plugs into the cigarette lighter socket).

Clearly with only one cigarette lighter socket I'm not sure I can power both devices for the length of my journey.

Are there any products/solutions out there which I can use to power both for the entire trip?

Thanks in advance

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
There are extenders that you plug into the existing socket...Halfords should do you right.
I spent ages trawling Amazon for what I was looking for but with no joy - turns out I just wasn't using the right search terminology. 2 minutes on the Halfords site and I've found what I want, and Amazon does better and cheaper ones! Result.

Thanks chap

Clio 182
Poundland do a 2 plug extension with a USB as well. I used it to hardwire my satnav before :). All for £1