ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how about a meet in the chicester area?????

clio 182FF, mini
i'll try and get there but doubt i'll be there for 8 lol will have to find you guys there.

I was more getting at a meet one night in the week or something

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Dont know a postcode but its very simple to find. Come off at the tesco roundabout on the M27, carry on to the college roundabout take 3rd exit and carry on to the leisure centre roundabout then its the 3rd exit :)

Oh and i will be in a different car ;)

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Silver with black wheels, but has some honking black stripes down the centre which are going to be coming off and replacing the side ones with the ST500 style ones but with ford in them. Picked it up today, but had no tax and as i don't have the new register document i cant apply for a tax disc until the dvla know that i have the car so cant drive it until its all sorted out :S

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Silver with black wheels, but has some honking black stripes down the centre which are going to be coming off and replacing the side ones with the ST500 style ones but with ford in them. Picked it up today, but had no tax and as i don't have the new register document i cant apply for a tax disc until the dvla know that i have the car so cant drive it until its all sorted out :S

Sounds good mate :)

clio 182FF, mini
my mate has a fiesta st, its slower than my 172 lol

awesome glad people are up for the idea, i like photo shoot idea i haven't got any pics of mine yet

multi storey is the way forwards look here PO19 1RD its off the roundabout to the right of here

when we thinking a night before or after xmas???

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
With 30bhp more I hope your 172 would be faster!

I'm up for whenever hopefully should be driving it about next week so anywhen after that.

Clio 200 cup
Did this ever happen think something should arranged soon had a few bits done on my 200 and needing some decent photos :)

monaco 172
Think a few people met at gunwharf in the end. Theres a thread on south east area about a meet probs at pease pottage or something!!