ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hotmail Help...

Ive locked myself out of my Hotmail account!!!

My girlfriend setup my account and cannot remember what password she put in or what secret answer she gave.

Its giving me 3 options

1. Send password to alternative email addy DIDNT PUT 1
2. Answer secret question SHE CANT REMEMBER ANSWER
3. Send billing information DONT PAY FOR IT

Sent MSN a message an got a automated reply telling me exactly the same ways to open the account, replied and havnt heard anything since.

As anyone done this??
How did you get out of it?

Shes slack, cant remember!!!

fooking questions your first car, ive tried Clio, Gold Clio, Reno Clio Renualt Clio, Clio Gold and she says 'it might be subaru' why the fook would you but subaru?????????????????

Cant wait mate, got a couple of important emails that im expecting from Redline and one about a job!!

Need to get back on asap!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
When someone hacked into my account and changed my passwords I emailed them, told them I couldnt get in and they then sent a new password to my alternative account.

This was a couple of years ago and so has probably changed since then.

I have 100 gmail invites so if anyone needs one then let me know...

she didnt put an alternative email down!!

Email them twice and got stupid automated responses!

She had been nagging me to go on msn so i said ok, if you sign me up, but the more ive used it, more i got use to it, i started using it as my primary email addy!

Clio 172mk2
when u goto hotmail.com , and put yer email addy in dont it fill in yer password automatically

biojo said:
when u goto hotmail.com , and put yer email addy in dont it fill in yer password automatically

I did, but my dad totally wiped mt windows account. Weve even restored it to a week ago, but no joy!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
do you not have an automatic login on msn messenger on a computer somewhere? that way you can open MSN and get in to hotmail that way, then change your password again

andywright182 said:
do you not have an automatic login on msn messenger on a computer somewhere? that way you can open MSN and get in to hotmail that way, then change your password again

No only ever used it on my computer!

My account was totally wiped clean!