ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hose help

BG182FF
right, i dont have a outdoor tap to connect a hose to, is there any way i can connect the hose to the kitchen sink tap? thank you

Golf GT & A4 Avant
LOL

The multi tap adaptor, the one with the screw down plastic tap can sometimes move and leak water everywhere if not a good fitment to the tap

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
I had this on a mixer tap and it was useless and kept coming off which i'm 99% sure contributed to my Karcher dying due to lrunning dry. I cant fit an outside tap as i'm in a rented house so ended up putting in a Washing machine T-piece like this one

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/60723...Flowflex-Washing-Machine-Valve-Tee-15mm-x-BSP

Under my sink before the proper washing machine tap, the hoselok adaptor fits perfectly onto the end also when i turned the water back on at the stopcock it also raised the water pressure as it wasn't fully open before.