ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horrified!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Was sitting opposite my car in my friends saxo last night looking for some badge tape. Saw an old fella in a passat estate REVERSING down into our car park, one of our neighbours was walking next to him, pointed to her house and walked off.

He then decided to turn around, so he put on full lock right and started reversing... he kept reversing still on full lock, heading for my clio, I thought, "christ, hes getting close". He then HE HIT MY CAR AND KNOCKED IT BACKWARDS!! I thought "SH*T! HE JUST HIT MY CAR!!:mad: :mad: :mad: See video link from our cctv below. Layout of the car park from above is,

GTO CLIO SPACE

------ ROAD--------

SPACE SPACE SAXO

(I was sitting in the saxo, you can make out my foot wiggling under the door.)

Enjoy!!:rasp:

th_Bump.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
I know its ridiculous. he looked at me and said " I know I know".... FFS

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
did u have words with him - looks like he just drove off, shud have given him an earful!!

did u have words with him - looks like he just drove off, shud have given him an earful!!

id have chased him with bar never mind an earful, thats just wrong imo, people should stop instead of driving off no question at all. CCTV should s**t him up tho

80MPG BEEZA
lol i would have chased him, how much damage was there? my mums focus got hit last week old women hit it and drove off and parked on other end of car park but my gf had seen her do it so they went over and told her! she's paying for the damage or well to me to pc all the scratches out