ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horn Problem

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr

My horn has stopped working when i push on the horn section/centre of the steering wheel.
I have checked the fuses and all are fine, there are no other electrical faults.
What are the likely causes? Loose connection? Faulty horn?
Can i remove the central part of the steering wheel where you press to sound the horn, or is that the airbag? I obviously don't want to be messing about with that.
Also, where is the actual horn situated under the bonnet so i can check power and connections to that?

any ideas what the problem might be??​

Last edited:
  clio dynamique 1.6
i had the same problem with the horn, i got a local garage to have a look when i got my mot and they said that it has 2 horns and 1 had come loose as mine was very very squeaky dint cost me anything fot them to try to fix it but it still dosnt sound exactly as it did when i bought it? would like some help with this aswell

the horn is infront of the passenger side wheel arch,take it out and you will see them both there.itll be the horn unit that has packed up