ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda street racing FAIL

A silver Honda
A news report from Hong Kong

[youtube]XW64RanTrLU[/youtube]

An EP3, 2x DC2s, a yellow EK9 mashed.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Poor EK :dapprove:. Made me laugh seeing them being arrested for 'furious driving' though. Still.. 160kph on a highway, rather them than me tbh.

120d M-Sport
Bloody hell loads of nice cars ruined :eek:

Makes a point tho, i bet the roads are mint there so its obvious that street racers will be on them, probs the reason ours are still s**t! Lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
So the police set up a road block and stopped innocent people in front of speeding street racers??? :S

M135i
I remember my brother telling me about how common street racing was in Hong Kong when he worked there a few years ago.

I didn't believe him until one night when I visiting, about 5 Integras blitzed past us at silly speed.

Another point to note is that the traffic police in Hong Kong is virtually none existent.

The only vehicles they seem to have are Transit vans.... so no Volvo T5's for high speed pursuits, never mind Interceptor style Evos or Scoobies!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Clearly what happened is all the Hondas V-Tec'd at the same time and the world span the other way creating some sort of reverse fusion like state and every other vehicle came to a standstill.

y0.