ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holiday Snaps: Orlando - Tampa - Naples - Everglades - Miami

Thought I'd chuck these here as a few people were interested. Nothing special, just holiday snaps. Mostly off TEG's old cheap lens had off him before I went :eek: very soft at 250+ lol but it did the job.

8570169792_a90064f515_z.jpg

Saturn V by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569081669_70d8ac28b4_z.jpg

Launch pad 39-A by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8570177750_204604f12f_z.jpg

Naples Pier 1 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569079391_0b3e1af1d8_z.jpg

Naples Pier 2 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569078601_7973f1003a_z.jpg

Hey Birdie by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569076747_5e744d9863_z.jpg

Beakie by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8570171412_74b717ddc9_z.jpg

Gator Smile by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8570172858_4afc26705f_z.jpg

Heat vs. Hawks by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Some of the wildlife we saw was incredible, my pics can't do it justice...

8569127447_d198d6a077_z.jpg

Heat Cheerleaders 1 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569123035_d2c303f85e_z.jpg

Heat Cheerleaders 2 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

8569121143_275b20df93_z.jpg

Heat Cheerleaders 3 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Sure some of you will appreciate those last few.

Last edited:
  Mercedes
I was in Naples a few months back, beautiful place I love it. The crazy golf is awesome too

Naples is awesome, could have sat and whiled away hours watching rich Americans in classic muscle cars and Ferrari's all day long.

Mercedes
Naples is awesome, could have sat and whiled away hours watching rich Americans in classic muscle cars and Ferrari's all day long.

We did Miami then 13 nights chilling in Naples then back to Miami, I also like Sarasota and siesta key been there several times

We didn't stop their on our drive unfortunately... Miami was epic though, we had 4 nights in South beach, such a cool place.

Seeing as this is a car forum we also had a Nissan Sentra hire car.

NAC.jpg

We were going to opt for mustang or chevy but this was too cheap to ignore.

1.8 litres and 130 raging horses to control through the lazy autobox lol! Huge boot though, great for cheap shopping.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I manage a really nice house in Naples. I'm always there and the pier is one of my favourite places in the world.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
2 years ago coming back from Florida, the heat cheerleaders were on my flight...

Cheers guys.

Bet that was a fun flight.

Russ, not at all, some decent snaps in there. Lovely couple of the dolphins, bet your daughter loved that! :)

53 Clio's & counting
She certainly did dude, was very lucky to get so close to them - we literally could reach out and touch them!

I adore the states, especially Florida :)

Clio 172, Pug 106
Miami is a fantastic place... i went last year for 4 nights...
Where did you stay?

We drove from Miami to orlando & back aswell in some form of Kia... easiest 4hr car journey ive ever done

Clio 172, Pug 106
we were in one of the retro ones on the promenade!! Was awesome!!

Expensive to eat out there, but so good....

were there any interesting events going on where you were tehre? we had some Dior model photoshoot going on outside hotel, was pretty crazy

We had a model shoot on the beach (no photos unfortunately) and the day after was the huge music festival they have. But no, we didn't go to any particular events.

Eta they were filming a us tv show whilst we were out there. Some scripted reality crap about a tow truck firm?! Like a cross between TOWIE and dog the bounty hunter lol!!

Food was awesome. Seafood and steak to put British restaurants to shame!