ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holes next to courtesy light

After getting my mates 182 back on the road I decided to give my 182 some attention. I was cleaning the car out today and noticed that the holes (in the grid shape) next to the courtesy light looked like they had something in there - almost like dry superglue. It's dark out now but I'll get a pic tomorrow.

Just wondering what the holes are for and if they should be clear or am I just being paranoid?

FF Clio 182
At the front of the plastic bit the courtesy light is on? If it's what I think you talking about then behind there is the climate control sensor. It's about 15ish little holes. Usually make a buzzing sound as they all seem to do lol.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah as above. There's a little fan behind the holes that draw air past a temperature sensor

Ok,

Pulled out the courtesy light today and I had a look. Behind the holes I was talking about is just a black felt pad which is stuck down. There's no fan or sensor there :S

Ive attached a couple of pics to show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 71