ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hiya

2 litre twin turbo estate
hi there ive just bought a clio 182 how do i tell if it has the cup pack on it???

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Bigger spolier, anthracite wheels, cup splitter and iirc 10mm lower then a 182 without a cup pack.

have you got any pics of it?

Oh and welcome to Clio Sport :)

IMG_0484.jpg

here it is

whooooo bonus u learn something new every day!!! I love the car its brilliant only got it on thursday. So with a cup pack what do i get extra over one without a cup pack

better suspension , anthracite wheels , cup spoiler , cup splitter , others that i cant remember as i aint got one .......

ok cool. We were looking at 2 and chose that one over one that didnt have the cup pack i guess we picked the right car lol

ye im very impressed with it. It corners very well not as fast in a straight line as the octavia VRS we had but its lovely

my bf's best mate has a octavia vrs and point to point the clio is faster but at motorway speeds the octavia pulls away. We got the clio because my partner wanted summat fun 2 drive that he could throw about. He said it reminds him of back in the day with his 205gti lol

should have said really that RS 172/182 do tend to run out of steam after triple digits , some even before compared to others .

0-60 around 6.5, and on to 100 in 16-17 seconds

yea we live in the countyside and find the 182 awsome fun down the small a roads