ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HIT, RUN, CHASE, CRASH - JUSTICE

Clio 182 arctic
Last night some idiot i a 1.2 mk 2 ph 1 clio took the mirror off my 182 whilst i was sat in it parked perfectly legally at the side of the road. I flashed the guy to stop but he never did.
I didnt want the guy to get away with it so i gave chase, he even went throug a speeed camera at about 60 which to my dissapointment never flashed. I slowed down for it of course.
Neway, the guy tried takin a mini roundabout at silly speeds and ended up crashing ito a lampost. The police only ended up cumin around the corner about 10seconds later. You couldnt av timed it better. The guy got out of the car and ran off but the police soon caught up with him.
The car wasnt his as it was registered to a female. The police gave me the other car owners insurance details so i should be able to claim for a new unit off their isurance.
182 1 - Hit & Run driver 0

I know it woz a silly thing to do to give chase but it was really late, lyk 1 in mornin and people lyk this shouldnt be allowed to get away with it.

Clio 182 arctic
Dont think the car was stolen as the barrel was all intact etc. The police couldnt find the key tho, must hav thrown it. I av got a picture of the front of the car aswell which i may put up in a little while.

Dynamique Flamer
Yeah i know but many wouldn't have slowed down anyway although i don't agree with the whole taking chase thing really tbf

Renaultsport 200
To those who say you wouldn't give chase... at 1am empty roads, someone just wiped out your mirror. You really wouldn't chase?

When he went through the camera at 60 and you had to slow down, i bet when you got past the camera you gave the RS all it had to catch back up again! lol

He was probably drunk.

Clio 182 arctic
ye, the rs got a bit of a workout. I knew my limits. Cameras and red lights arent worth doin, especially over a mirror, but it woz a 1.2 on mainly str8s, but he just wouldnt stop. Y shud people lyk that get away with stuf al the time. At the end ov the day it is only a mirror, but what next. Where duz it stop. What if it woz a child. Its the principal. I feel sorry 4 the lass who owns the car, but wot do u expect wen u lend out ur car to people who arent insured.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I'm surprised the police didn't question you to how you had kept up with him, they surely must have thought you were racing?

rps13
Awesome, times like this really make it worth having a fast car.

Once a lunatic tailgated me back to my house after i accidently pulled out on him on a duel carriageway. Scared the crap out of me, but just used RS power to escape in the end!

Clio 182 arctic
I told the police officer that i went after the guy. He sed well thats fine but we wont mention that in the statement. He knew the other guy was in the wrong totally.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
lampost.gif

Fixed for you.

you need to type
around the link