ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit and run

ph1 172
Ok on sat night i was waiting at a cross roads waiting to turn onto the main road. a silver audi a3 was coming straight over, she went too early and hit a suzuki alto square side on which was travelling down the main road which got pushed onto me and swiped the front of my car while i was waiting there minding my own business. ruining my front bumper.
now, the audi a3 burns off before i get a chance to look at her number plate, leaving me and the other guy there to get each others details off of each other.
after speaking to my insurance, they say that i cant claim off his insurance because it wasnt his fault and he got pushed onto me, which is right, it wasnt his fault. but i would have thought, because he technically hit me that his insurance would hav to cover the cost of the damage to my car.
what r every1s thoughts on this? because im the inocent party, iv had my car damaged and im going to hav to suffer the costs to fix it.

Thanks, Alex.

pity you didn't get the plate, could've gone straight to the police and let them sort it

could do anyway though - maybe they'll have CCTV footage of it or something?