ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hill Power IK

Help!

Just fitted HP ecu and IK to my cup and am still using the original air feed.

Need advice from you guys whove already fitted one to a cup/172!

Where is the best location for the feed to run from and how do I remove the existing feed?

How have others done it?

either the front rad grille or if you can be bothered the front fog light hole/blank.

To remove the standard feed just follow the pipe down and unclip it, there will be a plastic tube type valve. It has a connection on it, unplug it, remove plastic valve, unscrew electrical solenoid from the tube, plug it back into the car, tape or secure away, and pass new ducting through the hole created.

Cheers bud

Dont suppose anyones got any pics of their installs (other than the one from the hillpower website)?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

that air scoop idea in the front wheel arch liner is a bit of a crap idea.i left the original feed in and put the hillpower feed through down the side of the radiator.put the airscoop sticking out between the subframe and radiator.will post a pic if i can.

much better in what way?

I dont want a big ol ram pipe sticking out the front grille lol.

And the gain in flow is non existent, so long as its infront of the rad its fine.

Thanks guys,

Think Ill have a bash at fittin a feed like JAYs being as Ive got the scoop affair, I reckon Id have trouble fitting that between the rad. and the foggy. If I leave the existing feed in place that leaves me a spare piece of cold air ducting I can use on the wifes BRM :D

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

ive left the original air duct in and fitted the hillpower scoop+air ducting,ive just routed it differently to where they suggest.my air ducting/scoop comes out between the radiator and the subframe underneath.