ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hill climb Clios

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Friends are watching a bit of hill climbing near Truro and spotted this Subaru Impreza powered V6 looky likey, aptly named Subareno Cliopenza :smile:

IMG_6911.JPG

IMG_6908.JPG

Sounded great :cool:!

There's another Clio there too......

IMG_6909.JPG

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
IMG_6913.JPG

I've got a drive-by video of it too, I'll try and post it up :up:.

Brushwood69

ClioSport Club Member
Ha yes very short but so tricky to get right! I'm a FWD virgin as well as only having 180(ish) bhp. I normally race a 340bhp Audi TT quattro. The Clio was great and the long right hander just before were I was in the photo allowed the clio to really swing its rear out a bit. The only thing that let it down were the T1Rs and the lack of a diff. With those and I think I would have been fighting for 4th/5th If I had the TT (Blown turbo) it would have been 2nd :weary:. I know Neal very well and today his car went very very well. He told me about the cost per run as he runs 105ron fuel at nearly £6 a litre ouch. Thanks @oreA for the photo!

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Wish I was able to get there! Friends of mine sent me the piccies & vids :up:.

Thanks for the update!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ha yes very short but so tricky to get right! I'm a FWD virgin as well as only having 180(ish) bhp. I normally race a 340bhp Audi TT quattro. The Clio was great and the long right hander just before were I was in the photo allowed the clio to really swing its rear out a bit. The only thing that let it down were the T1Rs and the lack of a diff. With those and I think I would have been fighting for 4th/5th If I had the TT (Blown turbo) it would have been 2nd :weary:. I know Neal very well and today his car went very very well. He told me about the cost per run as he runs 105ron fuel at nearly £6 a litre ouch. Thanks @oreA for the photo!

Aaah, T1Rs. There's your problem!

Neil was telling me the other day that when he was doing drag runs at Perran he was using 3 litres a run!

Wish I was able to get there! Friends of mine sent me the piccies & vids :up:.

Thanks for the update!

Mamhead hillclimb this weekend coming, lovely hillclimb, get on it!