ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High quality collage for printing?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi I'm looking to get a canvas printed for my mums birthday... my plan is four different photos taking up a quarter each of a 30x30cm square.

I've got an app on my iPhone, Layout which can do this but I don't think the quality will be good enough for printing. Is there a program that I can get good results from? I have Lightroom on my computer but I'm not very good with it!

Cheers.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do you have Photoshop? Pretty simple to do with that.
Don't think Lightroom will do collages.

There's a company called Saal-Digital. I've used them a few times and they have an app that might do this. If you are on Facebook, they often have offers on with discounts.

Cupra
Sites like Photobox have templates that you can just upload the original photos to and then create the collage online. That might be the simplest way.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Sites like Photobox have templates that you can just upload the original photos to and then create the collage online. That might be the simplest way.

We used this for a collage of baby photos a year or so ago. You just import the photos and position them how you want them.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yup didn't realise you could do it on there! Have used them before so just placed my order... thanks.