ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

high pitch whistling when over 90 to 100mph anyone have any ideas ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182ff
when i go over 100mph i have like a hight pitch whistling anyone got any ideas on what that could be its dead annoying :mad: ????

Suzuki Jimny
Hahaha awesome.

When I go over 100mph I have a helmet on, on a trackday so I don't hear it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
They maybe hearing this whilst on track or a private road or airfield ;) People jumping to conclusions and also pissing people off with stupid comments when they are asking questions!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
  RB 182
self incrimination. Police and insurance companies look at forums ;)

yeah but if only if catch you, i was speeding yesterday cause i was late for footy i was doin 190 in third! obviously after posting that the coppers will be smashin my back door in at 6 a.m tomorrow!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
when i go over 100mph i have like a hight pitch whistling anyone got any ideas on what that could be its dead annoying :mad: ????

I had this issue on my 182. Mine came from the seal at the middle of the top of the screen. Basically where the rear view mirror is. The plastic surround onto the roof. That is where the noise comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.