ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High Pitch Buzzing at higher speeds - Scuttle Panel Area

Clio 182 FF
Has anyone else had a high speed buzzing coming from the scuttle panel area? I have searched and everyone seems to point towards the light switch with the climate temp sensor but have looked at this and there are no moving parts to cause this and I'm 99% sure its coming from the scuttle panel area. Using the wipers doesn't affect the noise either.

Clio Sport 182
Does anybody know what this is? I have the same problem but its when I go over 100mph - on a test track of course.

inferno 182 cup
i have a high pitch buzzing wasn't sure where from, until i pulled my wing mirror in and it stopped. well until i pushed the wing mirror back out.

Clio 182 FF
Mine is comming from wires vibrating behind the lights in the roof lining. I managed to get it so it happened at higher speeds and am looking for some neoprene or something to wedge in to stop it.