ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High boost RB

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
Credit for listing all the small bits along with the bigger components fitted, But..

I still dont understand how people seem unable to spend an hour, in a decent location, attempting to take some half-decent snaps, even with an iPhone.

His insta-screenshot, the various shades of blue in the various shite pictures and locations is lol-worthy.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Credit for listing all the small bits along with the bigger components fitted, But..

I still dont understand how people seem unable to spend an hour, in a decent location, attempting to take some half-decent snaps, even with an iPhone.

His insta-screenshot, the various shades of blue in the various shite pictures and locations is lol-worthy.
Totally agree. It frustrates me no end. Poorly edited photos don't sell cars

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200

Combine that with the wording of the advert, and I'm not sure what it says. It's not good.......

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures are so bad it looks to have been three different shades of blue