ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID Fitting Guide?

Ford Fiesta ST2
Hi all,

I have just purchased an HID kit for my Clio 182 and wonder if anyone can provide me with or point me in the right direction to a fitting guide!

Regards

Alex

Last edited:
  SQ5
Plug and play basically just puting the ballast inline! You can exaclty put anything in the wrong place except the + and - in which case turn them around!

Then fix the ballast some where job done! should take half hour if that!

Ford Fiesta ST2
My query was relating to how to get the bulbs to fit since the ones in the clio are a twist and fit. I managed to take the clip off the clio light. Was a nightmare to fit due to been very fiddly. Looks much better now they are fitted though. I ordered from HIDs direct which comes with everything you need.

All HID kits should fit directly as old bulbs did, if not there wrong fitment :)

No, it depends what kit you buy. My HID kit required a slight adjustment to the silver clip and the bulb did not sit in the square block as the standard bulbs did, but fitted fine.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
plug it on the battery, and put in the wind screen :D with the light facing your eyes, and try driving