ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Impreza & Clio 172
Soon to be new to the Clio ownership, currently driving a newage Impreza wagon with enough boost to make me smile.
Getting the engine rebuilt for more power so buying a 172 which I think was a members on here might be wrong.

Anyway when I get it at the weekend will post pictures
Jay

Impreza & Clio 172
So this morning has consisted of buying a 172 does anyone know the car I wonder??

Reg is H17 TWO

Shall be giving it plenty of love and get it back to as new as I can.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I recognise the reg mate. Have you searched on here?

Impreza & Clio 172
Did a quick search but only found a spotted thread, has a big k-tec sticker on the windscreen so guessing it's been there at some point in its life but they couldn't tell me from the Reg.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the forum mate! As @Fraserb pointed out, if you're new to French/Clio then the £12 membership fee will pay itself off with the vast knowledge on the forum and discounts available.

Impreza & Clio 172
Paid and thanks for the welcome guys and girls.
i think im going to like it here just need to get the car taxed so i can flipping well use it hurry up dvla i need my V5!!